Delighting our customers has been a pillar of our business from the very beginning. Dedicated Networks provides a 1-year guarantee on our products from the date of purchase on all equipment unless otherwise noted. We take a lot of pride in our thorough testing and refurbishment process. If you are not satisfied with the pre-owned networking equipment you received from Dedicated Networks, we want to make it right. You can begin the return process by completing the Return Merchandise Form.
This guarantee does not apply:
- to normal wear and tear;
- if the product has been mistreated or mishandled:
- if the product has been improperly installed or configured;
- if the product has been subject to an accident;
- if the product has been subject to lightning, power surges, incorrect electrical voltage, or any electrical stress;
- if the product has been subject to an act of God;
- if the product has been altered or modified;
- if the product was sold “as-is” and communicated to the customer regarding the cosmetic/functioning flaw prior to sale.
*Please note that we are only able to provide a replacement if we currently have it in stock or are able to locate and obtain one.
*The merchandise we carry are re-sold goods that are not protected by any warranty other than the 1-Year Guarantee provided by Dedicated Networks. Our products do not carry manufacturer warranties.
We stand behind our dedication to excellent customer service. We guarantee the products in our extensive inventory for 1 year from the date of purchase from Dedicated Networks. If you need an alternative solution from your original purchase, we will work with you toward an optimal outcome. You may return an item for exchange, refund, repair, or credit. Please complete the Return Merchandise Form within a one year time frame and we will get the return process started immediately.
- Complete the Return Merchandise Form within one year of purchasing equipment.
- Our Dedicated customer service team will contact you for additional details and provide a shipping label.
- Reset device back to factory default or original settings.
- Properly package equipment to prevent damage during shipping.
- Return equipment to Dedicated Networks using the provided shipping label within 30 days of the return request being approved.
- Await confirmation of hardware arrival at Dedicated Networks and two business days for credit to be issued or a replacement to be sent.